|| 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Health Promotion Research: Towards a new social epidemiology. WHO Regional Publications, European Series No.37. WHO Regional Office for Europe (Copenhagen, 1991).
19) For more information on the gender aspects of occupational safety and health, see the ILO’s special web pages at www.ilo.org/public/english/protection/safework/gender/womenwk.htm
20) See the web pages of the ILO’s International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour (IPEC) at www.ilo.org/public/english/standards/ipec - in particular, Eliminating Hazardous Child Labour Step By Step.
21) Based on the World Bank’s calculation that total world GDP in 2001 was US$31,283,839 million - see www.world-bank.org/data/databytopic/GDP.pdf
22) Inter’American Development Bank: press release of 20 June 2002. Online at www.iadb.org/exr/prensa/2000/cp11900e.htm
23) Economics of the Working Environment, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Finland 1997
24) OSHA: Add Value. To Your Business. To Your Workplace. To Your Life. in Job Safety and Health Quarterly, Fall 2002 (Washington DC).
25) IMD: World Competitiveness Yearbook (Lausanne). For online information, see www02.imd.ch/wcy/
26) The corresponding graphic using the World Economic Forum data is included in the ILO report Decent Work - SafeWork. See publication details above, in note 1.
27) European Agency for Safety and Health at Work: New tools to improve occupational safety and health and to increase the competitiveness of your business, press release of 10 Sept. 2002 (Bilbao). Online in 11 EU languages at agency.osha.eu.int/news/press_releases/index_en.htm
28) From the OSHA publication cited in note 10 above.
29) Finnish Ministry of Social Affairs and Health: The TYTA MODEL%Implement for Evaluating the Company’s Working Environment Costs (Tampere, 1999). Online at
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work: Inventory of socio%economic costs of work accidents (Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2002). ISBN 92’95007’67’0. Full English version online at agency.osha.eu.int/publications/reports/207/en/index.htm The main points (including downloadable spreadsheets) are online in 11 European languages as Factsheets 27 and 28 at agency.osha.eu.int/publications/factsheets/ The UK Health and Safety Executive has an online «ready reckoner» at www.hse.gov.uk/costs/index.asp
30) World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe: Towards good practice in health, environment and safety management in industrial and other enterprises, report to the Third Ministerial Conference on Environment & Health, London 1999 (Copenhagen, 1999). Online at www.who.int/oeh/OCHweb/OCHweb/OSHpages/OSHDocuments/ROs/EURO/Good%20Practice.pdf
31) Global Reporting Initiative: Sustainability Reporting Guidelines 2002 (Amsterdam, 2002). Online at www.globalreport’ ing.org/guidelines/2002.asp
32) ILO Guidelines on Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems (ILO/OSH 2001). Online at www.ilo.org/public/english/protection/safework/managmnt/guide.htm
33) Notably the AA1000 Assurance Standard, which is scheduled to be launched on 25 March 2003. See www.accountabil-ity.org.uk/news/default.asp?id=37
34) World Economic Forum and Prince of Wales International Business Leaders Forum: Responding to the Leadership Challenge: findings of a CEO survey on global corporate citizenship. Online at
35) See note 32 above
36) In a speech in Geneva on 28 April 2002, Workers’ Memorial Day.
37) ILO standards can be consulted online via www.ilo.org/ilolex For the main ILO standards on safety and health, see www.ilo.org/public/english/protection/safework/standard.htm#cr
38) ILO Codes of Practice on occupational safety and health are online at www.ilo.org/public/english/protection/safework/cops/english/index.htm
39) See www.who.int/pcs/index.htm
40) ILO: ILO standards related activities in the area of occupational safety and health - report for a general discussion based on an integrated approach at the 91st session (2003) of the ILC. Scheduled for publication in April 2003 (Geneva). It will be available online via the ILO site at www.ilo.org A database drawn from the survey results will also be available on the ILO site and on CD’ROM
41) In a speech delivered in New York on 28 April 2002, Workers’ Memorial Day. www.ilo.org/safework.
<< предыдущая страница